Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hopping with hope

Heart gets charmed by the beauty of a dawning day

Fresh like a virgin, as pure as snow


Seated on the wet garden bench

I set my heart on the lovely nature around


Watched the dazzling diamonds on the grass

Dews glowing at the touch of sunny rays


Birds in clusters wings off to far off places

Yet some love birds still lazy to leave


Hidden behind the thick green leaves

Cuddling each other with feather so soft


I stretched on the grassy bed, closing my eyes

The heat inside healed by the chillness around


Nature’s symphony penetrated my soul

Tune so tender, rendered with perfection


Birds not need any maestros to lead

Or flowing water never loses its rhythm


The soothing breeze swept my nerves

My strenuous body felt so relaxed


The maiden nature hued with flowers

Offering a feast of varied fragrance


Time passed so swift my senses locked in rapture

Someone was there to wake me to senses


Opened my eyes to see a cherubic beauty

A blooming child with a rose in her hand


Hugged her close and kissed her to thank

Once again a smiling child kindled me to sprout


Rose to my feet,to walk one more new day

Holding the child of hope, like a magic wand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home